Saturday, November 27, 2004

I feel gross

Yeah so for the past few weeks I've basically been slacking, by not going to the gym like I have been for the past year and a half or so, and on top of that.. eating shit I probably shouldn't be eating. For those who don't know.. since august of 2003, I've been going to the gym on a regular basis and have made some good progress I'm quite proud of, no more skinny Rob. Before I started hitting the gym, I usually weighed around 175 or so and was just shy of 6'3".. and actually I was pretty skinny. Since then I've brought my weight up to average anywhere from 210 to 220.. generally staying around 215, so I'm reaching my goals and thats good.

So the reason I feel gross is the fact that for the last few weeks or almost a month.. I haven't really been motivated to go to the gym.. and its because of things that have happened recently, various things that put me in a bad mood and therefore I cannot motivate myself to go to the gym. This pisses me off because I've been working my ass off all this time, and my progress has come to a stand still, and I actually look like I shrank a bit.

However, by the end of the month I will be starting to get back on schedule, and I will start hitting it hard again because working out is what keeps me happy and in a good mood, plus my health has become pretty important to me... now if only I could motivate myself to get a new job, seeing as I despise my current position. Thats something I'll discuss later, until then..

1 comment:

WNW said...

Keep at it and you can do what I think you are destined to do, become a Air Marshall! Seriously. I think you'd be great. Here' check the link

http://jobprofiles.monster.com/Content/job_content/JC_Military/JSC_PrivateSecurity/JOB_FederalAirMarshall/jobzilla_html?jobprofiles=1