Monday, October 04, 2004

what the fuck

this post will be about nothing.. because in my opinion.. nothing is cool. Just like how I did nothing yesterday, that ruled. I would like to comment about something.. and I will not go into details or write an explanation to this statement: "fuck politicians.. thats right you shitcocks, you can eat my ass!" Thats about all I'll say about that. On another note, I just drank one of those "monster" energy drinks and it kicks ass.. in fact I think I will drink a couple more because my hands aren't shaking enough. I haven't wrote in this blog for a month, I guess I forgot.. or didn't care.. but most likely its a bit of both. In about 5 minutes I'm going to go pick up this girl I met awhile ago, and we are gonna hang out here at my place.. I am sure I will have a good time, maybe I can pull off an ATM with her, I guess we'll see :-) Oh and another thing.. if you don't enjoy metal, whats wrong with you? I don't get why anyone wouldn't, grow some balls and rock your fucking face off. Alright I'm off, I want whoever looks at this to write a sarcastic comment and mock me because that would kick ass, now get to it, fuckers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what an ATM is...I suspect it has somthing to do with her money slot.

I do know what a hotlunch, donkeypunch and mong are...

Big D Sims said...

All I can say to that is, I suddenly feel old.

Rob said...

what the hell is a mong??